Self portrait before it was raining, but I wasn’t worried so much as curious if the roof repair I’d applied would work or not

When I was a kid my mum went to the dentist and her cheek blew up with the anaesthetic. It didn’t look like this because this is a picture of me that I took in the kitchen at work that I then printed and painted in the garden before the storm that didn’t leak in the roof because the night before I went up on it and applied some more roof repair to it which is a paint - but it was curious to look at. 

I didn’t clock the gargantuan cheek that I’ve given myself, and it was no bother writing the word gargantuan as auto correct stepped in just as I was about to mispell it.

(Apparently I have mispelt mispell - and mispelt.)

Anyway, there wasn’t anything technological to stop the cheek from happening - with my mum and with me neither when I was painting. But that is not to worry.

Now this is a different picture I did of myself.

(Correctly spelt.)


This one has sone shadow on it and I’ve had a few goes at it. This will be as far as I’ve got with it as of today. 

After doing this I did this one of this bloke with the long face who was always singing out the speakers throughout my childhood about how it was not possible to be a man like him, because he doesn’t smoke the same cigarettes as me. But I didn’t smoke cigarettes at this time, so I don’t know what he was on about. 

His name is Michael.


Now, look after your pets and make sure to make sure that you make sure to manage your roof repairs in a timely manner. 

I recommend the bitumen stuff if you need to put it on when it’s raining as you can put it on when it’s raining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acrylic Tony

Intention

Henry